Rosey, Johnny 5, C-3PO, WALL-E, Robot B-9—robots have been a part of popular culture for years. Now, they are a major design trend in children’s toys and apparel. But it doesn’t stop there. We’re also seeing robot themes appearing on jewelry, handbags, clothing and desk accessories. There’s even a Robot Hall of Fame at Carnegie Mellon University. The future is here!
About The Author
Smart Retailer offers the best advice for gift shop owners to help them run their business, and also gives the first look at the best new products to carry in their store.
New Product of the Week
- Tip of the Week: Employees and Cellphones April 29, 2019
- Smart Retailer May/June 2019 April 28, 2019
- Nashville Gift Shop: Two Old Hippies April 9, 2019
- Nashville Wraps Launches Custom Print Packaging April 4, 2019
- Craft House Designs to Rebrand as Col House Designs March 29, 2019