You may build mailing lists by asking customers for their postal or email addresses, but do you ask them their Twitter handles? There are good reasons to do so, writes Kristen Curtiss in a recent Constant Contact blog post. Connecting with your customers through Twitter can allow you to build a more personalized relationship with them; you can not only contact them directly and quickly about specific promotions and offers, but also you can get a better idea of their interests and preferences by seeing who they follow. It’s also a place where loyal customers can share information quickly about your business with their own followers. For more tips, read the complete post at conta.cc/1Fc2EWI.
About The Author
Smart Retailer offers the best advice for gift shop owners to help them run their business, and also gives the first look at the best new products to carry in their store.
New Product of the Week
Free Digital Issue
When you sign up to receive newsletters and sponsor messages.
- Tip of the Week: Employees and Cellphones April 29, 2019
- Smart Retailer May/June 2019 April 28, 2019
- Nashville Gift Shop: Two Old Hippies April 9, 2019
- Nashville Wraps Launches Custom Print Packaging April 4, 2019
- Craft House Designs to Rebrand as Col House Designs March 29, 2019