If you’re looking for money to expand your business and you’d like to keep your borrowing local, download a copy of “Getting Good Local Money.” The 16-page publication, produced by the Sustainable Business Alliance of Oakland, Calif., is an introduction to finding financing sources to benefit your local community. The guide explains a variety of options, including loans from community organizations and banks, peer-to-peer platforms, angel investors, and even crowdfunding. It also provides online resources if you’re interested in digging a little deeper into the subject. Download a copy at www.sustainablebusinessalliance.org/goodmoney.
About The Author
Smart Retailer offers the best advice for gift shop owners to help them run their business, and also gives the first look at the best new products to carry in their store.
June 19, 2014
November 26, 2013
August 1, 2014
June 12, 2015
New Product of the Week
- Tip of the Week: Employees and Cellphones April 29, 2019
- Smart Retailer May/June 2019 April 28, 2019
- Nashville Gift Shop: Two Old Hippies April 9, 2019
- Nashville Wraps Launches Custom Print Packaging April 4, 2019
- Craft House Designs to Rebrand as Col House Designs March 29, 2019