June is the traditional month when store displays aimed at brides pop up everywhere—whether accessories and items for the wedding or housewares to help the newlyweds set up their new home. But think about September brides as well—according to wedding website www.theknot.com, June and September are evenly tied for the most popular month to host a wedding. The Knot’s Real Wedding Survey found of 13,000 brides married in 2013, 15% chose June and 15% chose September for their nuptials. In fact, the study noted, autumn has been gaining overall popularity as a wedding season; it was the choice of 32% of those surveyed.
About The Author
Smart Retailer offers the best advice for gift shop owners to help them run their business, and also gives the first look at the best new products to carry in their store.
July 3, 2018
March 21, 2016
August 15, 2016
New Product of the Week
- Tip of the Week: Employees and Cellphones April 29, 2019
- Smart Retailer May/June 2019 April 28, 2019
- Nashville Gift Shop: Two Old Hippies April 9, 2019
- Nashville Wraps Launches Custom Print Packaging April 4, 2019
- Craft House Designs to Rebrand as Col House Designs March 29, 2019